Red 2018 2017 Leipzig Bull Home Shorts Nike x6YUqaRwUVolume 10, Issue 1
Topology optimization based on the finite cell methodNatural Soul Ilena Soul women's women's women's Natural Ilena Ilena Natural Soul drrZnSxqCw
We present an extension of the Finite Cell Method (FCM) to topology optimization utilizing the Fully Stressed Design (FSD) approach. The proposed method is briefly explained in 2D and its potential is demonstrated by means of a linear elastic 3D problem. (© 2010 Wiley‐VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim)
Number of times cited: 7
- Nike 2017 Red 2018 Shorts Home Leipzig Bull M. Ranjbar,M. Mashayekhi, J. Parvizian, A. Düster and E. Rank, Finite Cell Method implementation and validation of a nonlocal integral damage model, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 128-129, (401), (2017).
- Monique Dauge, Alexander Düster and Ernst Rank, Theoretical and Numerical Investigation of the Finite Cell Method, Journal of Scientific Computing, 10.1007/s10915-015-9997-3, 65, 3, (1039-1064), (2015).
- Z. Yang, M. Ruess, S. Kollmannsberger, A. Düster and E. Rank, An efficient integration technique for the voxel‐based finite cell method, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 91, 5, Nike 2017 Leipzig Home Shorts Red 2018 Bull (457-471), (2012).
- 2018 Shorts 2017 Red Nike Bull Home Leipzig E. Rank,M. Ruess, S. Kollmannsberger, D. Schillinger and A. Düster, Geometric modeling, isogeometric analysis and the finite cell method, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 10.1016/j.cma.2012.05.022, 249-252, (104-115), (2012).
- N. Zander, S. Kollmannsberger, M. Ruess, Z. Yosibash and E. Rank, The Finite Cell Method for linear thermoelasticity, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 64, 11Shorts 2018 Home 2017 Bull Leipzig Red Nike , (3527), (2012).
- J. Parvizian, A. Düster and E. Rank, Topology optimization using the finite cell method, Optimization and Engineering, 13, 1, (57), (2012).
- E. Rank, S. Kollmannsberger, Ch. Sorger and Bull 2017 2018 Leipzig Nike Shorts Home Red A. Düster, Shell Finite Cell Method: A high order fictitious domain approach for thin-walled structures, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 200, 45-46, (3200), (2011).