Asics Graphite Ss Icon Top Asics Graphite Top Icon Asics Ss gvnBzVolume 10, Issue 1
Topology optimization based on the finite cell methodWhite Olina Naf Olina White Naf Naf Olina Olina White Naf 4wxgaB6nIq
We present an extension of the Finite Cell Method (FCM) to topology optimization utilizing the Fully Stressed Design (FSD) approach. The proposed method is briefly explained in 2D and its potential is demonstrated by means of a linear elastic 3D problem. (© 2010 Wiley‐VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim)
Number of times cited: 7
- Asics Icon Ss Ss Asics Graphite Top Icon Top Asics Graphite M. Ranjbar,M. Mashayekhi, J. Parvizian, A. Düster and E. Rank, Finite Cell Method implementation and validation of a nonlocal integral damage model, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 128-129, (401), (2017).
- Monique Dauge, Alexander Düster and Ernst Rank, Theoretical and Numerical Investigation of the Finite Cell Method, Journal of Scientific Computing, 10.1007/s10915-015-9997-3, 65, 3, (1039-1064), (2015).
- Z. Yang, M. Ruess, S. Kollmannsberger, A. Düster and E. Rank, An efficient integration technique for the voxel‐based finite cell method, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 91, 5, Ss Asics Top Icon Graphite Top Asics Icon Ss Graphite Asics (457-471), (2012).
- Asics Top Icon Ss Graphite Asics Asics Graphite Top Ss Icon E. Rank,M. Ruess, S. Kollmannsberger, D. Schillinger and A. Düster, Geometric modeling, isogeometric analysis and the finite cell method, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 10.1016/j.cma.2012.05.022, 249-252, (104-115), (2012).
- N. Zander, S. Kollmannsberger, M. Ruess, Z. Yosibash and E. Rank, The Finite Cell Method for linear thermoelasticity, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 64, 11Icon Top Asics Icon Top Asics Asics Ss Graphite Ss Graphite , (3527), (2012).
- J. Parvizian, A. Düster and E. Rank, Topology optimization using the finite cell method, Optimization and Engineering, 13, 1, (57), (2012).
- E. Rank, S. Kollmannsberger, Ch. Sorger and Graphite Icon Top Graphite Asics Asics Ss Ss Icon Asics Top A. Düster, Shell Finite Cell Method: A high order fictitious domain approach for thin-walled structures, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 200, 45-46, (3200), (2011).