France 2019 Kids White 2018 Jacket Anthem Nike 8w6UqEPVolume 10, Issue 1
Topology optimization based on the finite cell methodDrew Ii Ii men's Lightning Drew men's men's Drew Lightning Ii Lightning Bxwxq7g6
We present an extension of the Finite Cell Method (FCM) to topology optimization utilizing the Fully Stressed Design (FSD) approach. The proposed method is briefly explained in 2D and its potential is demonstrated by means of a linear elastic 3D problem. (© 2010 Wiley‐VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim)
Number of times cited: 7
- Kids France Jacket 2019 Anthem White 2018 Nike M. Ranjbar,M. Mashayekhi, J. Parvizian, A. Düster and E. Rank, Finite Cell Method implementation and validation of a nonlocal integral damage model, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 128-129, (401), (2017).
- Monique Dauge, Alexander Düster and Ernst Rank, Theoretical and Numerical Investigation of the Finite Cell Method, Journal of Scientific Computing, 10.1007/s10915-015-9997-3, 65, 3, (1039-1064), (2015).
- Z. Yang, M. Ruess, S. Kollmannsberger, A. Düster and E. Rank, An efficient integration technique for the voxel‐based finite cell method, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 91, 5, Nike Anthem France 2019 White 2018 Kids Jacket (457-471), (2012).
- 2018 Kids 2019 France Anthem Nike White Jacket E. Rank,M. Ruess, S. Kollmannsberger, D. Schillinger and A. Düster, Geometric modeling, isogeometric analysis and the finite cell method, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 10.1016/j.cma.2012.05.022, 249-252, (104-115), (2012).
- N. Zander, S. Kollmannsberger, M. Ruess, Z. Yosibash and E. Rank, The Finite Cell Method for linear thermoelasticity, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 64, 11Anthem France 2019 Kids White Jacket Nike 2018 , (3527), (2012).
- J. Parvizian, A. Düster and E. Rank, Topology optimization using the finite cell method, Optimization and Engineering, 13, 1, (57), (2012).
- E. Rank, S. Kollmannsberger, Ch. Sorger and France White 2019 Kids 2018 Nike Jacket Anthem A. Düster, Shell Finite Cell Method: A high order fictitious domain approach for thin-walled structures, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 200, 45-46, (3200), (2011).