White Eleven M Paris Paris Apy Apy Eleven Y6USWZYrwqVolume 10, Issue 1
Topology optimization based on the finite cell methodSteve women's Rock women's Steve Rock Madden Madden Rqw14vfxt
We present an extension of the Finite Cell Method (FCM) to topology optimization utilizing the Fully Stressed Design (FSD) approach. The proposed method is briefly explained in 2D and its potential is demonstrated by means of a linear elastic 3D problem. (© 2010 Wiley‐VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim)
Number of times cited: 7
- M Eleven White Paris Eleven Paris Apy Apy M. Ranjbar,M. Mashayekhi, J. Parvizian, A. Düster and E. Rank, Finite Cell Method implementation and validation of a nonlocal integral damage model, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 128-129, (401), (2017).
- Monique Dauge, Alexander Düster and Ernst Rank, Theoretical and Numerical Investigation of the Finite Cell Method, Journal of Scientific Computing, 10.1007/s10915-015-9997-3, 65, 3, (1039-1064), (2015).
- Z. Yang, M. Ruess, S. Kollmannsberger, A. Düster and E. Rank, An efficient integration technique for the voxel‐based finite cell method, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 91, 5, Eleven Paris Paris White Eleven Apy Apy M (457-471), (2012).
- Apy Eleven White M Apy Eleven Paris Paris E. Rank,M. Ruess, S. Kollmannsberger, D. Schillinger and A. Düster, Geometric modeling, isogeometric analysis and the finite cell method, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 10.1016/j.cma.2012.05.022, 249-252, (104-115), (2012).
- N. Zander, S. Kollmannsberger, M. Ruess, Z. Yosibash and E. Rank, The Finite Cell Method for linear thermoelasticity, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 64, 11Eleven Apy Eleven White Apy Paris M Paris , (3527), (2012).
- J. Parvizian, A. Düster and E. Rank, Topology optimization using the finite cell method, Optimization and Engineering, 13, 1, (57), (2012).
- E. Rank, S. Kollmannsberger, Ch. Sorger and Paris Paris White M Apy Apy Eleven Eleven A. Düster, Shell Finite Cell Method: A high order fictitious domain approach for thin-walled structures, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 200, 45-46, (3200), (2011).